1. 1.Leocadio, MC. Jabai, AC. Rul, JA. et al. Pagdikta (The dictation): the meanings in Filipino mothers\' experience of using herbal plants in the management of their children\'s fever. Internatinal Journal Public Health Res 2011:169-79.
2. 2.Holper, DC. Fever: Enemy or Friend a comparison of the perception and management of childhood fever between parents in Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. [Doctoral dissertation] Bonn: Universitäts-und Landesbibliothek, 2011.
3. 3. National Institute of Clinical Excellence. NICE Guideline: Feverish Illness in Children. London: National Institute of Clinical Excellence; 2013. /www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg47
4. 4.Sheri M. Carson, Alternating Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen in the Febrile Child: Examination of the Evidence Regarding Efficacy and Safety Pediatric Nursing 2003; 29(5):379-382.
5. 5. Janice E. Sullivan, MD, Henry C. Farrar, MD, and the section on clinical phar macology and therapeutics, and committee on druges. Clinical Report—Fever and Antipyretic Use in Children. American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011;127(3): 580-7.
6. 6. Dugas. Dugas principles of patient care. Translation conspired Atashzadeh et al.2003, 2, First Edition, Tehran: Glban,
7. Berman S,etal.The management of fever in young children with acute respiratory infection in developing countries. .available from http://www.findarticle. com, 2003::1-10.
8. 8. Rowsey P. Pathophysiology of fever part 1: the role of cytokines Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing. 1997;16(4):202-7. [DOI:10.1097/00003465-199707000-00004
9. 9.Martin, L. Lorin. Fever: Feigin, Cherry, Demmler, Kaplan. Text book of pediatrics infectious disease .Mc Grow Hill. 2004 15thed:100-5. www.charusat.ac.in
10. 10.Keith, R. Pawel. Fever: Behrman RE, Kliegman RM, Jenson HB. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2004 16th ed: 839-41.
11. 11. Alis, P. Infectious disease: Behrman RE, Kliegman RM, Nelson Essential of pediatrics. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders .2002 14th ed: 366,896.
12. 12.National Collaborating Centre for Women\'s and Children\'s Health (UK). Feverish illness in children: Assessment and initial management in children younger than 5 years. London (UK) 2007: 1-142.
13. 13.Altun, İ. Cınar, ND. Walsh, A. Psychometric properties of the parents\' fever management scale in a Turkish population. HealthMED: J Soc Dev New Net Environ B&H 2011; 5: 567-75.
14. 14. El- Radhi A. Why is the evidence not affecting the practice of fever management? Arch Dis Child. 2008:1-7. [PMID
15. 15. Eefje G P M de Bont, Kirsten K B Peetoom, Albine Moser, Nick A Francis, Geert-Jan Dinant, Jochen W L Cals. Childhood fever: a qualitative study on GPs\' experiences during out-of-hours care Family Practice, 2015;32(4): 449–55.
16. 15. Bishop B. Increasing parental knowledge in treatment of childhood fever. Las Vegas: University of Nevada; 2001.
17. Ryan, M. Mitchell, ML. Clinical review: fever in intensive care unit patients. Critical Care. 2003;7(3):221-5. [DOI:10.1186/cc1879
18. 17. Dehqan, A. Dashti, H. Baghizadeh, A. Antibacterial activity against Streptococcus pyogenes ethanol medicinal marshmallow compared to common antibiotics in vitro.Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences.2013; 12(6): 461-474.(persian).
19. 18.Eisenman, W.S., Zaurov, D., Struwe, L. Medicinal Plants of Central Asia: Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. Springer.2012. 340
20. 19. Zaighami, R. Haghi, M. Bezhani, B. et al. The effect of air flow and reduce fever Pashvyh particular care sector in A factorial design. Nursing Research. 2015; 10(3): 100-107. (persian).
21. 20. Bishop B. Increasing parental knowledge in treatment of childhood fever. Las Vegas: University of Nevada; 2001.
22. 21. Ryan M, Mitchell ML. Clinical review: fever in intensive care unit patients. Critical Care. 2003;7(3):221-5. [DOI:10.1186/cc1879
23. 22. Hammond NE, Boyle M. Pharmacological versus non-pharmacological antipyretic treatments in febrile critically ill adult patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Australian Critical Care. 2011;24(1):4-17. [DOI:10.1016/j.aucc.2010.11.002
24. 23. Burojeni, H., Ganji, F,. Burojeni, P. The combination of ginger and hibiscus extract cough from. Shahr Kord University of Medical Sciences, especially a complementary medicine.2008; 38-43. (persian).
25. 24. Vivienne, BF., Jeremy, AN.,Chris, S.Tepid sponging and paracetamol for reduction of body temperature in febrile children.The journal of Australia, 2003. 3(130):176-179
26. 25. Gozzoli V, Treggiari MM, Kleger GR. et al. Randomized trial of the effect of antipyresis by metamizol, propacetamol or external cooling on metabolism, hemodynamics and inflammatory response. Intensive Care Medicine. 2004;30(3):401-7. [DOI:10.1007/s00134-003-2087-2
27. 26. Tabatabaei Chehr M, H. Textbook of Pediatric Nursing (Child Health) .chap First, Tehran, 2002.
28. 27.Srinivas, K B,.Is bathing contraindicated in fever. available from :http:// www.Google.Com,2003:1-2.26-Melish,ME.Fever. www.Ovid.Com.2003.pp:1-8.
29. 28. Khaza\'eie,T.. Febrile convulsion (febrile) in children. Journal - News Birjand Nursing and Midwifery. the first year,2004,1:29-32.