1. 1. Lendreth, G. play therapy the art of relationship.2002. Davarpanah F, Translate. Tehran: publication roshd.2011. [Persian].
2. 2. Lendreth .G ،Play therapy, the Art of relationship, New York. Brunner – Routledge press.2002.
3. 3. Roushanbin M, Pouretemad HR, Khoushabi K. The effect of group positive parenting program training on parenting stress in mothers of ADHD children aged 4-10 years old. Family Research Quarterly. 2007; 3(10): 555-572. [Persian].
4. 4. Rajab-Pour, M., Makvand- Housseini, SH., & Rafie- Nia, P. The Effectiveness of Child-Parent Relationship Therapy on Aggression in Preschoolers. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2012; 4(1), 65- 74. [persian].
5. 5. Barkley, R. A. Barkley Adult ADHD Rating Scale-IV (BAARS-IV). New York: Guilford Press.2011.
6. 6. Barzegar Z,PourmohammadrezaTtajrishi M.Behnia F. The effectiveness of playing on externalizing problems in preschool children with behavioral problems. J of Behavioral Sciences; 2013. 4:347-354 [persian].
7. 7. Ghanadi F, Abdollahi M.H. The Relationship between perceptions of parental Behavior and Early Maladaptive schemas. Journal of clinical psychology studies; 2014; 4(16):129-151[persian].
8. 8. Ingram, Rick E. Overbey, Terrance. Fortier, Michelle. Individual diferences in dysfunctional automatic thinking and parental bonding: specificity of maternal care.Personality and Individual Differences.2001; 30. 401-412. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(00)00032-5
9. 9. Harris, A. E., & Curtin, L. Parental perceptions, early maladaptive schemas, and depressive symptoms in young adults.J Cognitive Therapy and Research,2002; 26, 405– .416.
10. 10. Geerts, E. Van O, Titus G, Coby. Nonverbal communication sets the conditions for the relationship between parental bonding and the short-term treatment response in depression. Psychiatry Research.2009; 165, 120–127. [DOI:10.1016/j.psychres.2007.11.005
11. 11. Young. The young schema Quetionnare: short Form, Available of http:// home. Sprynet. Com/sprynet/schema/ysqs.htm.1998.
12. 12. Shahamat, F; Sabeti, A; Rezvani, S. Examining the relationship between raising children and preliminary maladaptive schemas. Educational and Psychological Studies, 2010; 11 (2). Pp 229-254. [persian].
13. 13. Bosmans, G. Braet, C. Vlierberghe, L V. Attachment and Symptoms of Psychopathology: Early Maladaptive Schemas as a Cognitive Link Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy Clin. Psychol. Psychother.2010; 17, 374–385.
14. 14. Young, J.E., J.S. Klosko, and M.E. Weishaar, Schema Therapy: a practitioner\'s guide, Tehran: Arjmand. 2003.
15. 15. Skee , M.A Schema – Focused analysis of Philip carey in w.somerset Maughams of human Bondage The wright Institue. 2007; 105 (13):481-489.
16. 16. Thorsten. K, Julia. F. Psychotherapy of personality disorders and concomitant substance dependence .Journal of current opinion in psychiatry .2008; 98(2):619-632.
17. 17. Shayeghian, Z. Vafae,M. Rasolzadeh Tabatabaye,K. The Mediating Role of Maladaptive Core Beliefs and Eating Diosorder Beliefs in the Relationship between Parental Bonding and Eating Disorder Symptoms. Journal of Advances in Cognitive Science.2010; 11(4) :29-39.
18. 18. schoppe-Sullivan S. I, Mugelsdorf S.C, Haight W.L, Black J. E, Sokolowski M.S. Georgio G & Tata L. Maternal discourse, attachmenf-related risk, and Current risk factors, Association with maternal parenting behavior during foster care visit. Journal of Applied developmental psychology; 2007; 28,149-165. [DOI:10.1016/j.appdev.2006.12.005
19. 19. Komijani, M. Prevalence of Conduct Disorder among Elementary Students in Tehran City. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences.2011; 29: 693 – 702. [persian]. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.294
20. 20. Larose ، S.، Tarabulsy ، G.، & Bernier ، A. Attachment state of mind ، learning dispositions، and academic performance during the college trasition. Developmental psychology،.2005; 41،281 289.
21. 21. Alsadat Sadeghi, M. Mazaheri,M A. Moutabi,F. Adult Attachment and Quality of Couples\' Communication Based on Observed Couple Interactions. Journal of Psychology, 2011, 15. 3-22. [persian].
22. 22. Delavar A. Theoretical and partical research in the humanities and social sciences, Tehran: Roshd; publication; 2011. [persian].
23. 23. Barlow, D.h., & Hersen, M. Single case experimental designs. Boston: Allyn and bacon.1984.
24. 24. Yang JE, Long L. Counseling and therapy for couples. New york: Thomson publitioning company; 1998.
25. 25. Tion osp, Baran off J. young schema questionnaire: Review of psychometric and measurement issues. Aust J Psychol; 2007;59(2): 78-86 [DOI:10.1080/00049530601148397
26. 26. Ahi GH, mohammadifar MA. Besharat MA. Validity and reliability of short form of young schemas questionnaire. J psychol Edul; 2007;37(3):5-20 [persion]
27. 27. Sadooghi Z, Aguilar-vafaie M, Rasoulzadeh Tabatabaie K, Esfehanian N, factor analysis of the young schema questionnoire-short from in nonclinical Iranian sample. J psychiat clin Psychol; 2007;14 (2)214-219. [persion]
28. 28. Shaver PR, mikulincer M, Attachment-related psychodynamics. Attachment & Human Dev; 2002; 4:133-161. [DOI:10.1080/14616730210154171
29. 29. Gillat O.Shaver P. Effects of attachment style and relationship context on selection among relational strategies. J of Res in personality; 2007;41:968-976. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrp.2006.11.003
30. 30. Bottonari KA, Roberts JE, kelly MAR, kashdan TB, Ciesla JA. A propective investigation of the impact of attachment style on stress generation among clinically depressd individuals. Behav Res and Ther; 2007; 45:179-188. [DOI:10.1016/j.brat.2006.01.003
31. 31. Wei M, Shaffer PA, young SK, Zakalik RA. Adult attachment, shame, depression, and Loneliness: The mediation role of basic psychological needs satisfaction. J of cours psychol; 2005; 52(14):591-601. [DOI:10.1037/0022-0188.8.131.521
32. 32. cann W, Rogers H, mathew J. Family intervention services program evaluation: abrief report on initial outcomes for families;AeJAMH; 2003; 2 (13):1-8.
33. 33. poshtmashhadi M, Mohammad khani p, pourshahbaz A, Khooshabi k. Effectiveness of combined Attachment–Related Intervention and parent management Training in Insecure Mothers of the ADHD children. Journal of cilinical psychology; 2009; 1(3):63-76. [persian].
34. 34. Tylor, S. An investigation of the relationship between black single mothers\' myth/stereotype acceptance, parental self efficacy, and childrearing practices. MSc Thesis, Boston College.2006.
35. 35. Abareshi Z, Tahmasian K, Mazaheri M A, Panaghi L. The impact of psychosocial Child Development training program, done through improvement of mother-child interaction, on parental self-efficacy and relationship between mother and child under three. rph. 2009; 3 (3):49-58. [persian].
36. 36. Huang, H., Chao, C., & Yang, P.C. Behavior Parent Training for Taiwanese parent of children with Attention Deficit / Hyperactive Disorder. Psychiatry & Clinical Neurosciences, Vol, 2003; 57, 275-281. [DOI:10.1046/j.1440-1819.2003.01117.x
37. 37. Rezapour Mirsaleh y, Einy E, Aeinparast N, Hashami F, Effectiveness of Attachment Based on family function mother with insecure attachement style, journal clinic psychology studys; 2014; 4(15):105-125[persion].
38. 38. Jalaly, I. Sarvghad, S. Samani, S. The Mediating role of cognitive schemas in the relationship between famili process and content with coping strategi styles. Journal devellop mental psychology, 2012; Vol 9, 33; 83- 92. [persian].
39. 39. Roelofs, Jeffrey. Onckels, Linda. Muris, Peter. Attachment Quality and Psychopathological Symptoms in Clinically Referred Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Early Maladaptive Schema. J Child Fam Stud.2012. [PMID
40. 40. Abedi,A. Jamali,S.Faramarzi,S. Behruz,M. A comprehensive meta-analysis of the common interventions in ADHD. Contemporary Psychology. 2012; .7(1):17-34. [persian].
41. 41. Amin Yazdi S A, karshki H, Kiafar M S. Effectiveness of the Theory of Mind Training on Decreasing the Aggression and on Increasing the Ability of the Theory of Mind in Preschool Children. rph. 2014; 7 (4) :41-50. [persian].
42. 42. Hakimi Rad ,E. Ali Afrooz ,G. Beh-Pajooh ,B. Ghobari , Bonab ,B. Arjmandnia, A.The effects of response inhibition and working memory training programs on improving social skills in children